Please provide a short testimonial about working with Kate Juliet Photography. Your comments, along with your first name and first initial of your last name (e.g. Jessica R.), may be used in marketing materials by Kate Juliet Photography.
Below are some ideas of the things you can include in your testimonial. You do not have to use any of the suggestions below, but they may help you as examples for what you might want to include. Your comments, or portions thereof, will be featured on my website along with your images.
1. How you felt during your session. (If you enjoyed your session, were you confident in how I worked with you and your baby, did I help you feel comfortable in front of the camera, did I make you feel comfortable and at ease during the session in general?)
2. How you felt about how I did as a photographer. (my final photos, how my communication was throughout the process, did I answer all of your questions and did I respond to you in a timely manner)
3. How you felt when you first viewed your images.
4. How you feel when you look at your images now.
5. What is some of the feedback or reactions you got from family and friends about your images.
6. Why you chose to work with Kate Juliet Photography and would you recommend Kate Juliet Photography to family and friends. *
And lastly, as a small business owner I am always striving to grow and be the absolute best I can be. I am very open to any constructive criticism you may have for me as well. I will not post any of this on my page, but would love to hear from you if you have suggestions on what I might do to make working with Kate Juliet Photography better in the future. Any comments you have about the process, the session, making your final order, and anything in between are welcome.